You will play a vital role in helping define our engineering culture by fulfilling our company goals to provide the best possible service to our Customers.
As Quarizmi’s Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Building, configuring, deploying, maintaining, administrating and improving our infrastructure.
- The architectural design of new projects in close collaboration with our engineers.
- Evaluating technologies collaboratively with our needs and sharing your thoughts on design decisions.
- Are you passionate about your job and able to apply the best tools for the task at hand?
- Are you able to work in a team, communicate well and contribute to the spirit of the team?
- Are you a proactive, pragmatic and committed to quality person?
- Do you master the English language?
If your answer is Yes! You are definitely up for the challenge!!
As important as the above points are the following qualities:
- Clear communication, transparency, open-mindedness, empathy and patience are just a few of Quarizmis cultural values
- Being aligned with our values is often the main deciding point in hiring decisions for us
- We want a happy, positive-minded and kind person
- We want someone who is customer focused
- We want someone who gives back to the developer community (through blog posts, open source, speaking, StackOverflow answers)
- We want someone who has previous experience working with another startup (would be awesome, it’s cool if not)
To put it in our own words, we want someone who is a Quarizmatic Person!!
At the same time, you can expect a lot from us
- A great remote culture and team: Even though we’re geographically separated our team connects to one another, and we provide in-person opportunities to enhance that bond further. We genuinely like each other!
- A life outside of work: Quarizmatics generally work 40 hour weeks; work is a marathon, not a sprint. We are building a company for the long haul.
- Quality-driven culture: we strive to automate testing and heavily monitor our production system.
The person we need must have the following:
Technical background and experience:
Strong understanding of network programming, and operating system fundamentals: You’ve used command line tools to debug networking issues, know the difference between processes and threads, and understand the challenges of building software in the cloud.
Familiarity with Big Data and Cloud Storage platforms: You have experience in any Big Data platform, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka or Spark and in Amazon’s AWS.
Continuous deployments: You are used to and not afraid of continuous deployments.
Meticulous attention to detail: You should be able to review code written by other engineers and find room for improvement. You should have experience writing thorough unit tests that exercise your code so we can catch problems before they affect our customers.
Write good code: You should have examples of code that you have written that is easy to read, maintainable, and testable. You should be able to decompose complicated problems into elegant solutions that anyone on the engineering team can understand.
Where you will work
You will work in the place that makes you happiest, that inspires you daily, and helps you to become the person that you wish to be.
You will work daily with engineers and team members scattered around the world and across time zones.
From €24- 39k
Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience.
Perks within the Quarizmi team
- MacBook Air or the laptop that suits you better
- Kindle Paperwhite
If I just described you and you are looking to take the next step in your career by working in a thrilling startup environment SEND US an email to email@example.com saying why you are the person for us and include any relevant links (Github profile, projects, and background)!
We are committed to diversity in our team. Quarizmi is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status or familial status.